Do and don`t list for paranormal investigations.
- Be respectful.
- Be mentally stable.
- Follow you`re instinct at all times. If it says get the hell out. Then get out.
- Always check for people in the building.
- Always do a base reading with an emf or k2 meter.
- Leave enough time between questions on a evp session or ghost box.
- Always try and go inside a building where you have permission to enter.
- That way someone always now you are there.
- Use as less light as possible. But if you are in a very quiet place (like a graveyard) is does not matter.
- When doing a EVP session make sure everyone is quiet and moves as less as possible.
- Watch your team members and make sure they are safe.
- Work together as a team.
- Be experimental ( but be careful and do research)
- Introduce yourself to the spirits.
- Tell the spirits what you are going to do there and why you are there.
- Listen to each other.
- Ground yourself and take protection with you. (like stones, herbs, crucifix)
- Trigger objects.
- Don`t provoke.
- No drugs or alcohol.
- If you don`t know how a ouija bord works then don`t play with them.
- Never go inside a building alone.
- No vandalisme so no breaking in and gain entry. And never break stuff inside the building or graveyard.
- Respect everything. You are not there to steal or destroy the history of the place.
- Don`t go to an investigation if you are sick or mentally not stable.
- If you are still going you have a good change off getting attachments.
- Not too much people on one spot.
- Never wonder off on your own and let other team members know where you are going.
Or take a team member with you.
- Don`t rush you're investigation. Be patient and be still.
- Whatever you do don`t scream.